Hands On In The Chicago Market
February 7-9, 2014
- Systematize your business to operate optimally
- Find and evaluate properties in the Chicago market
- Estimate rehab costs before getting a contractor bid
- Communicate with contractors
- Ensure you never get burned by a contractor
- Always have money for your deals
“I have never been to an event where the teaching team has been so focused on discovering the students’ individual needs. They totally focused on us like a mentor and a friend. This is not a lecture that leaves you with no plan of where to go.” Paul K., Downers Grove, IL
February 7, 8 and 9th 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Oak Brook Double Tree
1909 Spring Road
Oak Brook, IL
Register NOW at: shop.weconnectchicago.com
The Class Includes:
1. Two and a half days of class time in Oak Brook, IL
2. Networking dinner
3. Half day bus tour of properties in various stages of rehab
4. Tour of iCandy Homes office in Mokena with office organization lesson and demo of technologies used by the team.
“iCandy Homes delivers what they promise. The details were covered in depth. Learning all the forms to use with the contractors was invaluable. Going on location and estimating repairs alongside your company with your experience was not only a learning experience but fun as well.” Renee W., Chicago, IL
Cost: $2500 for Chicagoland Real Estate Connections Club members
$3000 for non-members
Bring a spouse or business partner for FREE
Chicagoland Real Estate Connections Club membership is $200/yr for a single; $375/yr for partners.
Register at shop.weconnectchicago.com
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 708-995-7367 if you have questions.
This event is hosted by Chicagoland Real Estate Connections Club and taught by the experts at iCandy Homes.